Terms of service
This website Hopecom.org, is operated by HopeCom, a nonprofit organization based in Vietnam as HopeCom Foundation.
We may update these policies from time to time, and if we make any significant changes to the rules that govern this site or the way we treat your personal information, we will send notice either to the website or your email address. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to the Terms will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. We encourage you to visit this page regularly to review it.
These policies apply to everyone who uses this website.
If you have any questions about our policies, or would like to unsubscribe, you can send email to us at: contact@Hopecom.org hoặc email@example.com
There are sections of the HopeCom site where you can update your personal information, adjust your communication and donation preferences, manage petitions, events, and other content you create.
To access some of these tools, we may ask you to provide certain registration details or other information including user account name and password. It is a condition of your use of the site that all the information you provide is correct, current, and complete, and you keep your password and account access secure.
For all donations you will specify the amount you would like to give and whether you would like to give an individual or recurring donation. You agree to use a valid and authorized payment method and agree to be charged the amount you specify using the payment method you select.
User Contributions and Posts
In order to help you post and share ideas with others, this site may contain tools that allow you to post your original contributions on this site or elsewhere.
These tools may include online petitions, fundraiser, announcements, letter-writing tools, message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow you to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other members of the public your content or materials (“User Contributions”).
We consider any User Contribution you post to the site to be non-confidential. The content you post belongs to you, and you grant us the right to display, reuse, and share it to further the mission of HopeCom. In legal terms, by posting a User Contribution on the site, you confirm and warrant that you own or control all rights to that content and grant HopeCom and its affiliates, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your content using any existing or future developed distribution methods or media.
Commitment to accuracy. HopeCom has a Commitment to Accuracy that applies to our official posts, and we ask you to similarly commit to accuracy in your independent User Contributions. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not HopeCom, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
You are solely responsible for any content you post or actions you take via this site and their consequences.
All User Contributions must comply with these Content Standards and with all applicable national, regional, federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and Interactive Services.
In addition, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is false, defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, endangers HopeCom’s broader mission, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive or mislead any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- In any way that violates any applicable national, regional, local, and international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate HopeCom or an HopeCom employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing), or to register to use the site on behalf of any group or entity.
- To harvest or collect email addresses or other personally identifiable information of users from this site by electronic or other means for any purpose.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of this site, or which, as determined by us, may harm HopeCom or users of the site or expose them to liability.
- For any commercial purpose.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of this website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on this site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this website, the server on which the this is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website.
- Attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
We Are Not Responsible for User Contributions
We cannot review everything that is posted by users in advance, so any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed or submitted to the site, and all User Contributions, including, articles, responses to questions, and other content, other than the content officially provided by HopeCom, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of HopeCom. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of this website and you agree to bear full responsibility for the content you post to the site. While we try to investigate all credible complaints about objectionable User Contributions, we cannot ensure individual responses or removal of such content.
Enforcement of Terms
Because the purpose of this website is to serve the HopeCom mission on behalf of the HopeCom community, in order to ensure that it is used only for its intended purpose and that no use of the site endangers HopeCom’s broader mission, HopeCom has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason. This is a decision HopeCom will strive to make fairly, but ultimately it is a decision that is solely up to HopeCom to make. It will be our general practice, however, to consult with our members including through randomized polling to determine what user contributions our membership views as advancing our mission. At all points in this process we will welcome feedback from the community on how we make these decisions as it is the community’s ability to achieve our mission that we are here to serve. But in the end, HopeCom has a legal obligation to ensure that all of our activities advance our mission and we therefore must reserve final judgment on upholding this requirement.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of this website when we determine law enforcement is the proper and appropriate means for addressing the offending use.
You waive and hold harmless HopeCom from any claims resulting from any action taken by HopeCom during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either HopeCom or law enforcement authorities.
Links to other Sites
As is typical online, this site and user posts may contain hyperlinks to other sites. If there are other websites and resources linked to on this site, either by HopeCom or by you, these links are provided only for the convenience of our users. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and therefore cannot accept responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Although we want you to use the tools provided on this site to improve our world, HopeCom has to make sure that the HopeCom name and other associated names are not used for the wrong purposes. For that and other reasons, the HopeCom name, HopeCom logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of HopeCom or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use these names without the prior written permission of HopeCom. All other names, brands, and marks that may appear on the site remain the property of their respective owners and appear here for identification purposes only.
Copyright Infringement and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that a User Contribution violates your copyright, you may notify us of your suspected copyright infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of HopeCom to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the user accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should go to: HopeCom Suport Team
No Guarantee of Service
Although we hope to make this site available at all times in the future, there may be times when we need to disable the site either temporarily or permanently. Please understand that we also reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, and any service or material we provide on it. We may do this without notice at our sole discretion. Keep this in mind as HopeCom will not be liable if all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time for any period of time. Also, from time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including those who have a profile page.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither HopeCom nor any person associated with HopeCom makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither HopeCom nor anyone associated with HopeCom represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
HopeCom hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will HopeCom, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Waiver and Severability
Binding & Entire Agreement
If you have any questions about our policies, or would like to unsubscribe, you can send email to us at: contact@Hopecom.org hoặc firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting and using our website!