Frequently asked questions
1. Frequently asked questions about promoting
2. How to delete your Petition
3. How to report infringing content
4. How to embed a petition into another website
5. How to remove signatures from Petition
6. How to edit Petition
7. I am a journalist - how can I contact and work with
8. I am a student - how can I contact and work with
9. I am a person who is looking for flexible employment
opportunities that can both ensure life and contribute to
community support - how can I contact and work with
10. I care and want to contribute to the community and
society through volunteer work, collaborators - how can
I contact and work with HopeCom?
1. Frequently asked questions about promoting Petitions
What is Promote a petition?
These are promotional activities that make your petition shared with a lot of potential supporters. Propagating recommendations is like posting ads on Facebook that will help you share any recommendations (both yours and others') with other potential supporters on HopeCom.org or our channels.
When a sponsored petition is promoted, HopeCom and its affiliates will assist to increase the number of people who reach and promote to increase support for that particular Application.
How do I promote a Petition?
The petition is eligible to be promoted after 50 signatures of support have been received and do not
may be promoted" . At that time, anyone, including you, can choose to promote it. It works as
1. Click the "Promote Proposal" button on the Proposal page along with the line: "Your
donation will help this petition to be shared to get more support from the community"
2. Choose the amount you want to deposit
3. Enter your online payment information or internet / mobile banking
4. You will receive a confirmation once the payment has been processed.
How does promoting petition work?
We periodically notify supporters of increased access data or supporters of the Petition after
your contribution / cost.
- After signing in support of a Petition, you may see an option button to promote the Petition
- The more you or other supporters fund the promotion, the more people will see, approach,
and support your petition.
- At any time, you can control the amount of money deposited or the amount of funding for the promotion (not limited to a minimum of a few dollar).
You already have free tools on HopeCom.org to create and share petitions via social networks and email.
However, Propagating Petitions is another way with greater resources to help you ensure Petition is shared with people outside your network. Our main goal is to spread to all HopeCom.org users with a larger petition community on the Internet and other social networks. See our Help - guide for different ways that can support the petitions you care about!
What form of payment is used by HopeCom.org?
All broadcast sponsorships are processed by bank transfer and online payment.
Can I use Paypal or any other way?
Currently, we accept payment via bank. For payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and
American Express please continue to check this page again for any additional payment options accepted in the future.
Does HopeCom.org save financial information?
Is there a transaction fee?
No. Our payment processing department does not charge any transaction fees. Users may have to pay additional fees from their bank or the payment portal provider. Ask your bank about possible transfer fees.
HopeCom.org's return policy?
All transactions are final.
We try to share / promote your petition enough times corresponding to the cost of your contribution. In rare cases, we cannot share / promote a petition exactly the number of times it has been scheduled if the petition has won, the application is inactive, or if it violates the Advertising Guidelines.
Be sure to follow the laws and regulations on promoting a Petition. You are responsible for any liabilities arising from your breach of them (including liability to HopeCom.org ).
HopeCom.org is a charity?
HopeCom.org website is operated by HopeCom Community Support Center, called HopeCom , a non-profit, charitable organization, established in Vietnam.
Why does HopeCom.org charge for promoting recommendations?
HopeCom.org strives to maintain and provide free tools useful for creating Petitions, sharing to the online community, and sometimes petitions spread automatically in the community, but most of the time it is not possible.
- HopeCom provides free tools to create and share petitions. After creation, users will actively share
via FB, Zalo, send emails ... to attract support from family and friends ...
- When you select the "Sponsoring Petition" button , HopeCom and its affiliates will support to increase the number of people who reach and promote to increase support for that particular petition.
Reaching out to supporters outside of your network is often an important impact on a petition. Proposed Motivational petition address this issue, but it requires resources to advertise and increase access to get more supporters.
Our mission is to help people everywhere make the petitions they want - that is, keep our tools free to the community. We sponsor to maintain HopeCom.org through the aforementioned advertising and donations from generous people like you. The Petition being promoted is one of the forms of advertising we provide for that purpose.
What happens if I don't want my petiton advertised?
You are under no obligation to pay to promote petitions, or to allow your recommendations to be advertised. If you have already initiated a petition and you do not want people to pay to promote your recommendation, please click the 'helpcenter' link above or email to email@example.com. We will be able to make this change for you.
2. How to delete your petition
How do I delete a Petition from HopeCom.org ?
HopeCom.org users have the ability to self-close, but cannot delete, their Petition. You may contact our Help Center with a request to permanently remove the application from the Site. First, we ask that you notify your supporters of the decision to remove the petition on grounds of removal in order to maintain transparency.
This needs to be done by using the "Post update" option on the petition page.
Then contact our Help Center via the email address you used to create the Petition with the following
- Link to the petition you want to delete
- Verify that you informed the signer in favor of the petition
Please note that this action will permanently delete your Petition from HopeCom.org, but it can still be found by search engines (such as Google).
You will receive a notification that your application has been deleted.
3. How to Report Violated Content
Content on HopeCom.org represents the opinions of many of our users. However, we do not check or endorse any user-generated recommendations or content on our site, including those promoted
by our users.
As an open platform, everyone can use our Site regardless of who they are, where they live and what they believe in. This is why you will see a wide range of petitions, as all petition ideas are created by people in the HopeCom community.
Our mission is to ensure this Website is a powerful means of connection while remaining safe for users of the community.
If you come across something you disagree with or want to object to, we recommend that you create
your own Petition . This will help you collect support for the "opposite view" openly and strongly.
How to report a violation petition
To report a Petition on HopeCom.org , you must first log into your account. Once you are logged in,
follow these steps:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the petition page and click the red "Report policy violation" button
below the comment section.
2. This button will open a menu for you to select a category for your report.
3. Before you can submit your report, you must state your reason for reporting. Report the infringing content as specific as possible so the Help Center can fully review your offer.
Petition reports are reviewed in the order received. Please do not submit multiple reports with the same content. If we need to gather additional information regarding your report, we will contact you directly.
How to report comments (comments) with infringing content
To report offensive comments on HopeCom.org , you must first log into your account. Once you are
logged in, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the comment you want to report.
2. Click the "Report" button next to the comment (comment) to open the report menu.
3. Choose the category for your report.
4. Before submitting your report, you must state your reason for reporting. Report the offending content as specific as possible, so the Help Center can quickly review your report.
The Comments report is reviewed in the order received. Please do not submit multiple reports with
the same content. If we need to gather additional information regarding your report, we will contact
How we review infringing content at HopeCom.org
HopeCom.org wants to maintain an open, secure platform and help users create the recommendations they want. We rely on our users to help spot potentially infringing content and accounts and build a safer and more helpful HopeCom.org . If you find something that you believe
Content reported to HopeCom.org is reviewed in the order received. If additional information is required from the content reporter or reporter, we will contact the parties via email or phone.
Alternatively you can send us a text or email through HopeCom Support Center. We will carefully review the content in violation according to the Terms and Conditions of Use ".
4. How to embed a petition on HopeCom.org Website into
Now people have the ability to embed a link wherever you want on the site. It's easy to do that and we hope this will make it easy for people to connect with stories and recommendations for change.
There are two ways to embed a petition:
1. Embed a Petition after you sign it
- Once you have signed a petition, you will be taken to a page to share it
- Click the "Embed" button
- Copy the code to embed it into your website, blog or content management platform
2. Embed a Petition directly on the URL
- Add "/ share" at the end of the URL of a post
- Go to the URL in your browser
- Click the "embed recommendations" button
- Copy and add the code snippet into the HTML on your website, blog or content management
An embedded petition provides all the most important details of a petition:
- Call for action to support
- Decision maker (person being proposed)
- Number of supporters
- Preview story content
5. Delete the signature from the Petition
When a petition is signed in favor, our system will automatically send a confirmation email to the email address associated with that account. This email usually has a subject line starting with "You have a message about ...".
At the bottom of the email, you will see the options "Do not sign this petition" and "Cancel your signature." To remove your signature, click on the "Delete your signature" link.
If a line error happens, try logging into your HopeCom.org account and clicking the signature emoval link again.
Please note that the link in this email is valid for 30 days only.
If you sign multiple applications in one session (Website impressions on screen), the signature confirmation email will contain a list with those applications, and at the bottom of the email there are
links to support signature removal of each of you from the list.
To remove your signature from a specific Petition, you will need to click on the link of the Petition line you wish to withdraw.
For specific comments, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
6. How to edit your Petition
To identify any Petition you have created, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to HopeCom.org/kiennghi
2. Click "My petition/relief"
3. Click "My petition/ relief"
You do not see any of your Petitions? Please make sure you are logged into your HopeCom.org account . Try resetting your password if you have trouble signing in.
Once you have a petition, you can use the steps below to make changes:
1. Click the name of the petition you want to update
2. Click the 'Edit' option in the title
3. Make the desired edits
4. Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page
Please note that you will need to log in to your account (an account used to create the Petition) to change the content of the Petition.
7. I am a journalist - how can I contact and work with HopeCom?
If you are a journalist and need to contact us, please email Media@hopecom.org and
8. I am a student - how can I contact and work with HopeCom?
If you are a student and want to become a trainee or are interested in community support activities,
please contact us, it is best to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
9. I am a person who is looking for flexible employment opportunities that can both ensure life and contribute to community support - how can I contact and work with HopeCom?
Please contact us, the best way is to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
10. I am interested and look forward to contributing to the community and society through volunteer work - how can I contact and work with HopeCom?
If you are interested and want to contribute to the community and society through volunteering, just register to become a volunteer and a member of the HopeCom community.
Become a member through membership registration on our Website here.
Volunteer work is located by region where you reside in.
Please contact us to discuss in details, it is best to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com